2017 Scholarship Recipient Benjamin Cull 2017 Scholarship Recipient Alexander Wehner
· Up to two (2) $2,500 scholarships awarded annually.
· Scholarships will be issued in the form of a two-party check, made payable to the educational resource and the scholarship recipient.
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
· Applicant must be an employee (or direct family member of an employee) of a CMMA member company.
· Applicant must have maintained a 2.5 GPA or better.
· Applicant must be planning to become enrolled, or currently enrolled, in an advanced (post-high school) degree, including vocational programs, trade school, or licensed apprenticeship program.
· Applicant must demonstrate how the program in which he or she intends to enroll relates to the CMMA mission of promoting manufacturing.
In selecting qualified applicants to receive scholarships, reviewers will give preference to the following which are listed in order of most important to least important:
· The written portion of the applicant's scholarship application that describes the applicant's desire for a career in the fields of manufacturing, engineering or another manufacturing-related field.
· The Applicant's essay, stating in their own words, their personal and educational plans, how they chose them, who or what influenced them, why this scholarship would be helpful in allowing them to achieve their career goals, and how the program he or she intends to enroll in relates to the CMMA mission of promoting manufacturing.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: June 29, 2018